Monday, June 22, 2009

Welp,

Seems i haven't updated in a bit, and that's a crying shame. Unfortunatly, work has set me back on the reviewing thing, and honestly, i don't think many people want to hear reviews of RPGs. SOOOOO, i'll be setting off on a new mission real soon!

My new idea is to record and play some of my better RPG sessions. I'll also be doing some suggestion bits on how to do my favorite style of campaign, HORROR! Also, i hope to have a fun little webcomic series coming up with the tentative title of "Good GM, Bad Gm- Good PC, Bad PC."
...
It's a work in progress. It's going to be mostly pictures with word bubbles, but it should be fun and illustrate some important points. Well, gotta get back to work, adios yall!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Bad GM signing in here, happily ;) I look forward to unduly terrorizing the innocent. Give me a holler when/if you want me to do... stuff. Whatever is required. Ya know.

    ReplyDelete